So The Ginger Likes Stitch

"This is your badness level. It's unusually high for someone your size." -Lilo

     Lilo and Stitch is by far my favorite Disney movie.It has been for a long time. And the main reason for that is Stitch. He's evil, and adorable, and gross, and quirky. As a kid I always thought that he was kind of annoying, but I still liked him. Like in school there's always the kid who is just absolutely annoying and immature, but you still think they're alright. And they end up growing on you a little until the two of you are weird besties for life. Yeah, that's pretty much my feelings towards Stitch. I realized that might be because as I have gotten older I have begun to notice several similarities between Stitch and I. Over the past couple weeks, I've watched the movie at least 6-7 times (it's a go-to when I'm needing a little mood-booster) and as I've done so, I've listed out what Experiment 626 and I have in common.

1) Attitude. Borders between sass and asshole. I like to blame mine on my hair. And we can blame his on the fact that he's a genetically mutated alien (and fictional at that.).
2) Destructive tendencies. Stitch's tend to be more intentionally destructive, whereas mine are more along the lines of "risk-taking" or "tempting fate" that just  happen to end poorly.
3) Can be considered cute from a distance. Or if you squint hard enough. No, squint harder. No-harder than that. How about you just close your eyes and imagine something cute?
4) Should not be highly caffeinated. 
5) Short.
6) Will make random, unintelligible noises without warning. Usually in a new or uncomfortable environment.
7) Over-dramatic. And prone to flailing our arms around when we're talking, making us seem even more dramatic.
8) If you wait long enough, and break down enough barriers, we can be friendly and affectionate.

BONUS:
9) Can both stick our tongues up our noses. Not that I'm necessarily proud of that, but I suppose it's worth mentioning.

There you go! Stitch is my homie. If I could get an Experiment 626 as a pet, I probably would. I'm not an animal person, but it's an alien, so I think I would be fine.


*Not a long article this week, but now that you're finished reading you could always go pop in Lilo and Stitch. I bet it's been a while since you've seen it.*




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

P.S. Don't Wear Crocs- And Other Generally Obvious Life Advice From The Ginger

So The Ginger's a Flight Risk

The Ginger Is Not Anti-Social *GASP*